|Category||Other Computer Related Services||Job type||Full Time|
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in anagile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM has immediate openings for Application Development Specialists.
Our clients are some of the world's leading companies, the successful candidate
will be part of challenging and rewarding projects to build and
support technical solutions to meet their business needs.
As an Application Development Specialist you will be expected provide development,
support and delivery services for complex client applications.
This role requires a broad knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve issues,
work cross team to develop and implement solutions and
provide technical support and consultation.
Although this position is currently working remotely, this is not a permanent work from home position.
This position requires relocation to Baton Rouge within 30 days of the office permanently reopening. This position will require up to 50% travel post-covid times.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 2 years or more of experience programming as a Java Developer
• 1 year or more of experience using Spring Boot
• 1 year or more of experience using RESTful APIs
• 1 year or more of experience with developing Microservices
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Understanding of CNCF principles and initiative
• Knowledge of CI / CD concepts and docker
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to write unit tests associated
• Experience using Spring Cloud
• Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
• Experience with Messaging
• Experience with Caching
• Experience using CI/CD tools (Git, Sonar)
• Knowledgeable with Agile, Scrum