|Category||Other Computer Related Services||Job type||Full Time|
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In an era where progress is driven by people and experiences, and where finding and developing the right talent is key, HR has become the main engine of business growth. IBM Talent & Transformation is helping businesses worldwide to reconfigure their HR functions, such as talent acquisition and talent development, to deliver the talent essential to their growth.
The Talent Acquisition Optimization (TAO) group is part of IBM Talent & Transformation. We are a globally recognized partner in recruitment, talent acquisition consulting and employment branding solutions that transform the way businesses acquire talent in a highly competitive marketplace. For more than 30 years we have leveraged our considerable expertise in global talent acquisition and business process improvement to redesign how skills are identified and recruited for our clients, and deliver exceptional talent acquisition experiences
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for candidate generation primarily through direct sourcing and research to attract both passive and active candidates. The Recruiter may manage an individual requisition load, working directly with the Hiring Manager from discovery intake to offer negotiation or form part of a sourcing team, supplying qualified candidates for requisitions managed by the IBM Talent Acquisition Partners. The Recruiter will help define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies utilizing their market knowledge. They will act as the first point of contact for candidates and will be able to sell the client's EVP and talk knowledgeably about the company, industry and role opportunity.
• Participates in the role discovery meeting with Hiring Manager and agrees delivery expectations, timelines and sourcing strategies
• Consults with the Hiring Manager on the role requirements and sector/market talent supply considerations which may impact delivery
• Develops comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining.
• Drives innovative programs, events, campaigns and networking channels to build referrals and candidate pipeline
• Conducts or orchestrates projects as required including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping target companies and professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
• Use screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
• Acts as a brand ambassador to engage passive candidates and develop and retain their interest in the client's company
• Sources, screens, and submits candidate short-lists to the Hiring Manager or TABPs
• Keeps systems accurately updated as required.
• Prioritises workload based on sourcing effort required in order to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
• Contributes, through excellent delivery, to high client satisfaction levels with the service to promote positive NPS scores, references and case studies from the account
Must be able to work PST time zone hours
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 2 years of recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO or agency role.
• Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
• Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 2 years of experience with direct sourcing methodologies and channels