As anIBM Application Architect, you directlyhelp clients transformtheir businessandsolve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with multiple partners of project and liaison communication between technical and business team.
- Architect solutions with modern JS frameworks like Angular and React along with cloud technologies
- Be competent in designing architecture design documents and diagrams
- Be hands-on with development along with having an ability to have team-members led by inspiration and get enabled.
- Address technical problems and propose creative solution that would bring value to client.
- Work closely with Program manager on Estimation, timelines and delivery risks and issues.
- Facilitate and drive technical discussion on requirement and change requests.
- Identify delivery slippage and mitigate technical risks to avoid slippage.
- Minimum 10 years of UI experience.
- Having built complex (not Proof of Concepts) solutions on both React and Angular applications. Not familiarity but expertise is what is being looked for in both.
- Create/build real-time systems with high concurrency.
- Having Awareness and experience of atomic design concepts, reusable elements, Progressive Web Apps
- Build reusable UI components, ensuring that UI code base is scalable and maintainable
- Build UI component libraries to be used across the organization
Required Technical and Professional Expertise